Junior Sustainability Analyst
Do you want to help us shape a new – more sustainable and inclusive – way of developing cities? If you love approaching challenges with an entrepreneurial mindset, have a good eye for numbers, and get a smile on your face when thinking about being part of our journey from early days, we’d love to hear from you!
Real estate and the urban environment have a profound impact on all of us. We spend 90% of our lives inside buildings. And by 2050 almost 70% of us will live in cities. The built environment enables life, community, and culture. But at the same time, it fosters loneliness and health issues. It counts for almost 40% of global energy-related CO2 emissions. It is the biggest living expense for most people. And nowhere is growing inequality more visible than in how we live.
To overcome the challenges of population growth, climate change, growing inequality, and social unrest, we need a new way of developing the cities we love. Home.Earth is a new European real estate company setting out to develop urban communities with sustainability, inclusivity and liveability at its core.
We are now looking for a Junior Sustainability Analyst to join us part-time and help us realize our ambitions at this exciting stage of our journey.
Join our sustainability team, working on integrating sustainability in design, construction and operations. We believe in circular construction, conscious material choices, carbon transparency and LCA, and innovation in areas like renewable on-site energy creation, modular construction, generative design, and more.
Your tasks will include
- Taking part in developing Home.Earth’s doughnut economics method for urban development
- Updating and supporting our sustainability toolbox for project development
- Tracking impact indicators in our project developments and existing assets
- Supporting Home.Earth’s broader sustainability work across construction, operations and decarbonization
You will play a central role in integrating sustainability in our development projects and operations together with our team. And you will be part of creating the strategic foundation for our highly ambitious journey ahead!
You will be working closely alongside Dan Pham, Kasper Guldager Jensen, Evelina Bujorean and Javier Gutierrez, as well as our colleagues working with impact management. Meet our entire team at Home.Earth – they bring experience from companies like COWI, GXN, McKinsey, BCG, NREP and more!
Qualifications we hope you bring
- You’re enrolled in higher education in an analytical subject – for example industrial, architectural, civil or energy engineering and have 2-3 years left of your studies
- You know your way around the basics of Excel, PowerPoint and the Adobe Suite – it’s a bonus if you know the basics of coding
- You approach problems entrepreneurially and are eager to be challenged with new tasks and develop your potential
- You are a sharp communicator in both Danish and English
- You care about social inclusion and sustainability and are motivated to work in a company with high-impact ambitions
- You thrive in an international environment with room for all kinds of people
How to apply
Please submit your application including a single-page cover letter, CV, and university grade transcript latest 31st of March
Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis and ideal start date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the role or our new company, please reach out to Dan Pham, Co-founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our roles are open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone – regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socioeconomics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
Why join Home.Earth?
A career with a purpose
We're here to demonstrate a new - more sustainable and inclusive - way forward for real estate
Start-up with strong ambitions
You'll be part of our journey from the early days
Diverse and experienced team
You'll join an international team of people from all kinds of backgrounds united by our purpose
Home.Earth is a European real estate company setting out to develop urban communities with inclusivity, liveability and sustainability at its core. We do not have all the answers yet, but we aspire to join forces with likeminded investors and partners – and we are a team with the motivation, experience and ambition to be a pathfinder on this journey.
Junior Sustainability Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Home.Earth?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.